Monday, April 23, 2007

Leftoverqueen.com

Hi!

I have moved....my blog can be found at www.leftoverqueen.com

it is dedicated to people who love to cook and love to create masterpieces from simplicity. Cooking has always been my passion. I love cooking for family and friends and entertaining. I love the creativity of it all. I feel food should be celebrated at every meal time because every day is a special occasion. But it doesn’t have to be hard and time consuming….I hate throwing food away, so I try to use everything and not be wasteful. It has been pointed out to me over time that I am able to make masterpieces out of leftovers. So I thought I could share my secrets to making fast, beautiful food with things that are already in your pantry or fridge! Do you ever look at your pantry filled with stuff that doesn’t seem to go together and say to yourself “There is Nothing to Eat!”. Do you ever look at your fridge filled with scraps from previous dinners and wonder what to do with them? Well fear not. I will give you all the tools you need to make sure your pantry and fridge is full of items that fill in the blanks of your menus. Now you can enjoy food that you love with a new twist! This webpage will give you plenty of ideas to feed your family with healthy, quick, filling and inexpensive meals. All with a creative and ethnic flair!So say GOODBYE to heating up the same thing the same way and say HELLO to the Leftover Queen's food makeovers!

15 comments:

Freya said...

Good luck with the blog Jenn, hope to see lots of inspiration for using leftovers (something of which we have a lot!)!

Jyothi said...

Hi Jenn, congrats and all the best my dear about your new web. Keep it up....

AmUyOtZy said...

Yeah i do agree with you on that note!
Hope to hear from u more!
Have a nice day ahead from Francis

Shubha Ravikoti said...

Thanx a lot jenny... :)

Gina said...

great job with your bolg thanks for visisting

Unknown said...

wish you a merry christmas and have a wonderful new year

Mihir Bhojani said...

SSSSUP

Anamika:The Sugarcrafter said...

nice blog content.

Kalyan Karmakar said...

This is a great idea Jenn...especially with our busy schedules. and then you don't get bored with eating the same thing again

Aditi..............:) said...

Hey Thanks a lot for including me in the list....and you are welcome to grab a bite of the food I make...if ever you come to India.....U r always welcome dear!! :)

Dershana said...

Thank you Jenn, for stopping by my blog. Hope your attempt at 'Palak paneer' comes out yummy :-)Do you get paneer at your place? If not I've added the method to preparing your own paneer at home. Do check out.

Your website is sure very interesting. All the very best.
Dershana

Lakshmi said...

Good Luck for your new blog!

NAVAL LANGA said...

I have read your post and would like to revisit, as I like your writings.

If you like reading short stories and paintings, then a visit to my blogs would be an interesting one for you.

Naval Langa
SHORT STORIES by NAVAL LANGA
PAINTINGS GALLERIES

Another Interesting Blog
LIFESTYLE AND RELATIONSHIP

Sumy Sunil said...

thanks for visiting me. I really liked your blog...i have not baked anything. Got a microwave oven very recently..Should try some of your simple recipies of bread and cake..Nice blog you have. Good luck..

Rachel said...

Hi Jenn, thanks for your tips on my blog. I was hoping to find more here! I hope you get some time to add more leftovers ideas.